First Presbyterian Church of Newtown

54-05 Seabury St.
(at Queens Blvd. and 54th Ave.)
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718) 639-3126. info@fpcn.org

George H. Feltus (1911-1917)

George Feltus arrived at FPCN in April 1911. Church records indicate he labored "zealously" for six years. His first ministerial call came from the Hope Presbyterian Church in Watertown, New York, where he preached for ten years prior to coming to Newtown. Feltus left in the summer of 1917 for the Presbyterian Church of Waterford, New York.


Westermark-sermon-2015-03-15
The Rev. Dr. Anette Westermark was installed as our pastor on Sun. Mar. 15.

The First Presbyterian Church of Newtown is a multicultural and historic church in Elmhurst (Queens County), a New York City neighborhood four miles east of Manhattan. We are located on the corner of Queens Blvd. and 54th Avenue, right above the Grand Ave. subway station.

We are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

CHURCH NEWS
WORSHIP SCHEDULE

Worship: Sun. 10:45-11:45 AM in sanctuary (communion served on the first Sunday of the month except July and August).
Choir Rehearsal: Sun. 9:30-10:30 AM, 12:00-1:00 PM in sanctuary
Children's Christian Education: Sun. 10:30-11:45 AM in Church House
Pastor's Office Hours: Call the church office to make an appointment.

Join us on Facebook.